Back to search results
Mobilisation Hub Project Lead Volunteer
Role no: 497387
Availability: Business hours
Time involved: 1 day per week
- Time frame: 1 day per week - ongoing
- Working for the world's largest humanitarian organisation
The voluntary mobilisation hub supports people wanting to take voluntary action with Red Cross.
Leading a small team of volunteers and contributing to a new and exciting project whilst working within the fun and dynamic hub.
- Overseeing a small team of volunteers, working within the Hub team.
- Working towards a goal-oriented project.
- Interacting telephonically with varied volunteers.
- Ensuring accurate and detailed gathering and recording of information.
- Maintaining confidentiality of information.
- Informing and updating the Workforce Advisors of onboarding and engagement trends.
For more information, please see the volunteer role description Hub Project Lead Volunteer.pdf or contact email@example.com
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Submit your application
Tell us about yourself along with any skills and experience you can bring to Red Cross by completing an online application.
Meet with us
Have a chat with us about the volunteer role you have applied for and see whether it’s a good match for you and for us.
Complete some checks
If you are successful in getting the role we’ll ask you to complete a Police Check. In some cases a Working With Children Check may also be required.
At this stage, it’s time for your induction and training as you’re now an official Red Cross Volunteer.
Apply now Refer a friend