Back to search results
Community Barbeque Volunteer - Bunnings, Caringbah
Role no: 495837
Availability: Business hours, Weekends
Time involved: One off event
- Are you free on Sunday 15th December?
- Can you help us cook up a storm and raise some much needed funds?
The Fundraising team at Australian Red Cross work alongside the wider community to provide financial support to our many programs and services. Proceeds from fundraising activities support the everyday work of Red Cross staff and volunteers, providing relief in times of crisis and care where it's needed most.
We are looking for Volunteers to assist us with:
- Set up and pack down;
- Interacting with customers and welcoming them to the Red Cross BBQ;
- General support of the function in terms of cooking, serving food and drinks, tidying up and any other tasks that may become relevant;
- Cash handing;
- Assist with cake stalls where applicable;
- Be available to assist with shifts between the hours of 7.30am and 4.00pm.
Red Cross is an inclusive organisation and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds and experience levels, so if you have some spare time and want to give back to your community we’d love to hear from you.
Volunteers who assist us with community activities, support the ongoing work of our staff and volunteers.
For more information, please see the volunteer role description Bunnings Community Barbeque Volunteer.pdf or contact Felicity Calvert on 02 8295 2792.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Apply now Refer a friend